Marine Centered Medical Home (MCMH) Wallace Creek
A construction project on the parking lot for Marine Centered Medical Home Wallace Creek begins Monday, October 9, 2023.
The project is expected to last about 3-4 weeks.
MCMH Wallace Creek staff and patients (who do not need COVID testing) will park at the parking lot at the Wallace Creek Chow Hall off Wallace Creek Road and be shuttled to the clinic.
Shuttles will run from 6:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Patients who do need a COVID test should report to MCMH Hadnot Point on I Street for testing until further notice.
MCMH Wallace Creek serves active duty with 2nd Marine Division and II Marine Expeditionary Force Information Group.
Marine Centered Medical Home Wallace Creek provides primary care and ancillary services to Marines and Sailors with select 2D Marine Division units and II MEF Information Group.
Patients MUST be enrolled with MCMH Wallace Creek (Formerly F Street Clinic and MIG Group Aid Station) prior to receiving any provided medical care services.
Units assigned to MCMH Wallace Creek for care :
- II MEF Information Group (MIG)
- Headquarters Battalion, 2nd Marine Division
- Headquarters, 2nd Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division
- 1st Battalion, 2nd Marines, 2nd Marine Division
- 2nd Battalion, 2nd Marines, 2nd Marine Division
- 3rd Battalion, 2nd Marines, 2nd Marine Division
- 2nd Battalion, 8th Marines, 2nd Marine Division