Blood Donor Center
The Armed Services Blood Program - also known as the Military Blood Program - is the official military provider of blood products to U.S. armed forces.
As a joint operation among the military services (Army, Navy, Air Force), the ASBP:
- Provides quality blood products for service members, veterans and their families in both peace and war.
- Collects, processes, stores, distributes, and transfuses blood worldwide.
- Work closely with our civilian counterparts in times of need.
Need for Blood is Constant
Blood and blood products are used for patients of all ages for many reasons—from cancer patients to those with battlefield injuries, military members and their families depend on blood donors every day. Your donation can save:
- A service member injured in action
- A child with cancer
- A family member in need of heart surgery
It's easy to save lives! By committing to give blood at least once a season, you help ensure that blood is available when it is needed most. Find an ASBP blood donor center or blood drive by going top www.militarydonor.com.
Upcoming Blood Drives
Click calendar to enlarge.